Expert Garland Heater Repair
Effectively Resolving Problems With Your Heating System
The nights in Garland can get pretty cold, sometimes without much weather warning. You need a working heater to keep you and your family warm. But, what can you do if your heater is broken or running poorly?
Don’t just shiver the night away! Call on Hedrick’s Service Now for fast, efficient, and affordable heater repair services instead. We are known throughout the state for being an heating service company that’s actually trustworthy.
Is your heater blowing cold air? Call Hedrick’s Service Now at (214) 509-6029 to schedule a heater repair in Garland!
How Central Heating Systems Work
The basic concept behind most central heating systems is redistributing heated air where needed through a series of ducts. Gas or electricity is used to heat air before passing it through a heat exchanger. Air from within your home is passed over the heat exchanger – passing the heat to that air, as the name implies – before it is blown through ductwork to any room with an open duct.
It is a fairly simple system, but there are still plenty of elements where things can go wrong and parts can wear down. It will be our job as your trusted heater repair pros to identify where the problem with your heater lies and recommend fixes as needed.
Parts or components in a heater that may break down include:
- Heat exchanger: The component of a heater that allows heat to be exchanged from the combustion chamber to outside, flowing air. Cracks or faults in the heat exchanger can cause system deficiencies, making it take much longer for your home to heat up to your desired temperature.
- Blower motor: The motor that moves air out of the heater, allowing it to flow through the ductwork. From normal wear-and-tear, the blower motor can stop working. Oftentimes, the blower motor rattles itself loose as it quickly spins.
- Combustion chamber: The portion of the heater that contains and heats the heating elements, be it a gas- or electricity-based heater. A defect in the combustion chamber may not only lower your heater’s efficiency, but it could also pose a risk to the rest of the system. Combustion chamber issues should be corrected as soon as possible.
- Thermostat: Your heater can’t do much at all without input from the thermostat controls. When the thermostat itself glitches or breaks, it can render your heater unusable. Our technicians are not only pros when it comes to the mechanical components of a heater, but we are also skilled at fixing or replacing malfunctioning thermostats.
We keep our company vehicles stocked and our technicians trained on the latest tools and techniques, all so we can complete most any repair job in less time than you think. It is just one of many ways Hedrick's Service Now in Garland stands out from the competition.
How Long Does It Take to Fix a Heater?
If you are feeling the chill due to a broken heater, you’re probably wondering how long it will take to repair it. For the most part, a heater repair job can take a few hours. However, the amount of time required to fix a defective heater can vary greatly depending on what is wrong with it, what parts are needed, and so forth.
What you should know is that our team of Garland heater repair specialists always work quickly and efficiently on every job, doing all we can to get it completed as soon as possible but without compromising on quality. When we are the team you trust for heater services of all sorts, you can be confident that your home will be comfortable again and that the fix will last!
A few reasons why people call on us first for heater repairs:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offered on all jobs
- StraightForward Pricing® means no hidden fees ever
- Family owned and operated by friendly locals
- Club memberships to save even more
Call today or contact us online to schedule your Garland heater repair!
We focus on always delivering above and beyond our customer’s expectations and we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We offer maintenance to help you keep your family comfortable all year round and keep your home running in tip-top shape! As a member you will also receive priority service and special discounts.)
We will give you the exact cost of your job, with options, before any work begins. Our clients love that there are no surprises!
Family Owned & Operated
Aside from having our family on the Hedrick’s team, we care about our staff and our clients and treat them both as part of the family.