Heater Repair in Garland, TX
Call (214) 509-6029 Now for Expert Furnace Repair!
Nothing is worse than suddenly having furnace problems in the middle of a cold winter! The nights in Garland can get pretty cold, sometimes without much weather warning. You need a working heater to keep you and your family warm. But, what can you do if your heater is broken or running poorly?
When problems do arise, it's important to get furnace repair as soon as you can - fast furnace repair is crucial for comfort, safety, and peace of mind. Heating issues can be signs of impending danger due to gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning and furnace repair should not be taken lightly. Most furnace repairs also need to happen when a system is still under warranty so that you don't need to pay extra costs down the line.
Don’t just shiver the night away! Call on Hedrick's Service Now for fast, efficient, and affordable heater repair instead. We are known throughout Texas for being a heating service company that’s actually trustworthy.
What Are The Most Common Heating System Errors?
Central heating systems work by redistributing heated air where needed through a series of ducts. Gas or electricity is used to heat air before passing it through a heat exchanger.
Air from within your home is passed over the heat exchanger – passing the heat to that air, as the name implies – before it is blown through ductwork to any room with an open duct.
It is a fairly simple system, but there are still plenty of elements where things can go wrong and parts can wear down. It will be our job as your trusted Garland heater repair pros to identify where the problem with your heater lies and recommend fixes as needed.
Parts or components in a heater that may break down include:
- Heat exchanger: The component of a heater that allows heat to be exchanged from the combustion chamber to outside, flowing air. Cracks or faults in the heat exchanger can cause system deficiencies, making it take much longer for your home to heat up to your desired temperature.
- Blower motor: The motor that moves air out of the heater, allowing it to flow through the ductwork. From normal wear-and-tear, the blower motor can stop working. Oftentimes, the blower motor rattles itself loose as it quickly spins.
- Combustion chamber: The portion of the heater that contains and heats the heating elements, be it a gas- or electricity-based heater. A defect in the combustion chamber may not only lower your heater’s efficiency, but it could also pose a risk to the rest of the system. Combustion chamber issues should be corrected as soon as possible.
- Thermostat: Your heater can’t do much at all without input from the thermostat controls. When the thermostat itself glitches or breaks, it can render your heater unusable. Our technicians are not only pros when it comes to the mechanical components of a heater, but we are also skilled at fixing or replacing malfunctioning thermostats.
Don't let furnace problems linger - make sure you take care of your heating repair needs quickly. We keep our company vehicles stocked and our technicians trained on the latest tools and techniques, all so we can complete almost any repair job in less time than you think. It is just one of many ways Renton Leak Repair in Garland stands out from the competition.
What are the Signs your Heater Needs Repair?
A malfunctioning heater can lead to discomfort and, in some cases, safety hazards.
Here are some signs that your heater may need repair:
- No Heat or Insufficient Heat: If your heater is not producing any heat or if the heat it produces is not sufficient to warm your space, there may be an issue with the heating elements, thermostat, or other components.
- Unusual Sounds: Strange noises such as banging, clanking, or squealing could indicate mechanical issues within the heater, such as a loose or damaged part.
- Unusual Odors: Unpleasant smells, especially a burning odor, may indicate a problem with the electrical components or even a potential fire hazard. If you notice a strange smell, it's essential to turn off the heater and seek professional assistance.
- Frequent Cycling On and Off: If your heater is cycling on and off more frequently than usual, it could be a sign of a malfunctioning thermostat, improper airflow, or issues with the heat exchanger.
- Poor Air Quality: If you notice an increase in dust, soot, or other particles in the air, your heater may not be functioning properly. This could be due to a dirty filter, a malfunctioning burner, or other issues.
- Inconsistent Temperature: If some areas of your home are too hot while others are too cold, it may indicate problems with the distribution of heat, such as issues with ductwork or zoning systems.
- Increased Energy Bills: A sudden and unexplained increase in your energy bills could be a sign that your heater is not operating efficiently. This may be due to a variety of issues, such as a malfunctioning thermostat, clogged filters, or worn-out components.
- Visible Leaks:
- If you see any signs of water or gas leaks around your heater, it's crucial to address the issue immediately. Water leaks could damage the system, while gas leaks pose serious safety risks.
- Age of the Heater: Older heaters are more prone to issues and may become less efficient over time. If your heater is reaching the end of its expected lifespan, it may be worth considering a replacement.
If you notice any of these signs, it's advisable to contact a qualified HVAC professional to inspect and repair your heater. Regular maintenance can also help prevent problems before they arise.
- Further reading: Signs Your Heating System Needs Repair
How Long Does It Take to Fix a Heater?
If you are feeling the chill due to a broken heater, you’re probably wondering how long it will take to repair it. For the most part, a heater repair job can take a few hours. However, the amount of time required to fix a defective heater can vary greatly depending on what is wrong with it, what parts are needed, and so forth.
What you should know is that our team of Garland heater repair specialists always works quickly and efficiently on every job, doing all we can to get it completed as soon as possible but without compromising on quality. When we are the team you trust for heater services of all sorts, you can be confident that your home will be comfortable again and that the fix will last!
What Are The Benefits Of Scheduling Heating Repair Service?
Scheduling a heating repair service for your home or business is essential to ensuring that your heating system runs as efficiently and effectively as possible. Not only can regular heating repair help reduce heating and cooling energy costs, but it can also identify any issues with the heating system before they lead to more expensive repairs or even total replacement. With heating repair service, you'll be able to enjoy an uninterrupted year of warmth and peace of mind knowing that your heating system is running at optimal levels.
Scheduling routine heating repairs will not only provide significant savings but will also give you the assurance that your furnace is running safely and without any worries. When winter comes around, take the necessary steps to ensure that your house stays comfortable no matter how cold it gets outside. Schedule heating repair and enjoy the benefits now!
A few reasons why people call on us first for heater repairs:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee offered on all jobs
- StraightForward Pricing® means no hidden fees ever
- Family-owned and operated by friendly locals
- Club memberships to save even more
- Ideal Home Temperature in Fall
- How to Stay Warm Without Turning on the Heat
- 3 Reasons to Schedule Your Fall Heating Tune-Up Before It's Too Late
We focus on always delivering above and beyond our customer’s expectations and we have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We offer maintenance to help you keep your family comfortable all year round and keep your home running in tip-top shape! As a member you will also receive priority service and special discounts.
We will give you the exact cost of your job, with options, before any work begins. Our clients love that there are no surprises!
Family Owned & Operated
Aside from having our family on the Hedrick’s team, we care about our staff and our clients and treat them both as part of the family.