Air Conditioning Service in Garland, TX
24-Hour Answering Service Available
When you hire Hedrick's Service Now to inspect or install your air conditioner, you can expect us to adhere to the highest standards of care in the industry. That means we will treat both you and your home with respect as we resolve your AC issues quickly and accurately. We have been helping homeowners in the Garland community since 1989 and we have worked hard to remain consistent in providing exceptional services year after year. Our workmanship is also backed with a 100% guarantee and all our technicians are fully certified, insured, and trained. It is also important to us that we provide our customers with upfront, no-surprise quotes that they can trust.
In need of air conditioning services in Garland? Call Hedrick's Service Now today at (214) 509-6029 to schedule an appointment!
How to Use Your Air Conditioner Effectively
Garland summers can be extremely hot, and many homeowners throughout the area blast their AC systems throughout the summer in an effort to beat the heat. The experts at Hedrick's Service Now have a few tips for homeowners to ensure you are getting the most out of your air conditioning equipment:
How to get the most out of your AC system:
- Use ceiling fans or box fans to direct the air flow through your home when you have hot pockets of air or differing temperatures from room to room.
- Change air filters regularly to improve the indoor air quality in your home as well as to increase the efficiency of your AC system.
- Vacuum your home on a regular basis - not only the carpet but also bare floors, upholstery, and curtains.
- Brush or groom your pets outside instead of inside. This can help keep pet hair (a leading cause of dust and allergies) outside of your home.
- Cover your windows that are directly in the path of direct sunlight with thermal-backed drapes or insulating window film.
- Schedule annual AC maintenance services from a professional.
Following the above steps will help insure the longevity of your system as well as reducing the need for AC repairs, improving energy efficiency, and even potentially lowering utility bills.
What Are Some Common AC Problems?
Air conditioners are complex, and the slightest issue can result in a broken unit. We suggest that all Garland homeowners schedule routine AC maintenance appointments with our team to ensure their cooling system is in tip-top shape. It is best to do this before summer arrives as that is when your unit will be working overtime and is most likely to struggle.
Some common problems requiring AC repairs in Garland include:
- A broken thermostat
- Compressor issues
- Refrigerant leaks
- A defective blower
- Dirty air filters
- Bad evaporator coils
Installing a New AC Unit
Heating and cooling system installations require the careful placement of refrigerant pipes, electrical work, and assembly. Our Garland air conditioning specialists have the experience necessary to get your unit up and running. When a system is installed by someone untrained or inexperienced, it can jeopardize the lifespan and efficiency of your system.
Contact us at (214) 509-6029 to schedule an appointment! Let our Garland AC professionals assist you today.